Interested candidates should send their applications by E-MAIL to:
Note: Applications will be received till the 15th of March, 2017.
Hotel Manager (REF: ODC/GA/001).
- To supervise all activities related to managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
- Prepare operation plan to operate and manage the Guest House (El Rasi Hotel), prepare applicable policies & procedures, manpower plan, sourcing plan and marketing strategy for revenue generation.
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly.
- Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies.
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets.
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring security is effective.
- Carrying out inspections of property and services.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Guest House (El Rasi Hotel).
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Organizing various events for the customers/guests to attract customers and increase revenue.
- Supervise the housekeeping services of the Guest House (El Rasi Hotel).
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers; dealing with customer complaints and comments.
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in hotel, catering, retailing, waitressing or bar work.
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills (Arabic & English)
- Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Computer literacy, strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strong Leadership skills.